PDA

View Full Version : AUTOBOTS AND DECEPTICONS STORM TOY AISLES In 2009

Super_Megatron
02-13-2009, 05:20 PM
AUTOBOTS AND DECEPTICONS STORM TOY AISLES In 2009 (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-9/autobots-and-decepticons-storm-toy-aisles-in-2009-166806/)

Category: Transformers Movie

Posted From: TFW2005.COM (http://www.tfw2005.com) - Transformers (http://www.tfw2005.com)

Optimus_Prime
02-13-2009, 05:41 PM
Prime's gorgeous!!!

Nocturn
02-13-2009, 07:55 PM
CAPS LOCK, THE FURY IS HERE.

Huh? The basics are unnacounted for in the report? PLEASE NO!

And, I'm going to buy devastator. I said I wouldn't, but I will. Shit's gonna cost like $150 up here, and I'm apathetic about it, but NOCTURN LIKES BIG ROBOTS.

SPOILER ALERT: Final battle between devy and autobots. Coulda guessed, though.

So, 11 deluxe -4 known = 7new, and 8 voyager- 2 known = 6 new? HELLS YEAH TFA

TFU is starting to sound like letdown city. Only like 8 bots unknown still to come. They better be pulling the best toys ever for those final waves.

TFA SEASON 3 AIR DATE HINTS! YAYZ! (money says I'll miss all of them due to work >_<)

Baaricade/mustang? MEGA SPOILERS!

I hope Jetfire is downright beastly. Leader class + shark face = win.

Optimus_Prime
02-13-2009, 09:14 PM
TFU is starting to sound like letdown city. Only like 8 bots unknown still to come. They better be pulling the best toys ever for those final waves.

Well hopefully they are not counting all of the 25th anniversary figures that we've already seen, but it fits the numbers:

10 deluxes:

-Cyclonus
-Hound
-Cheetor
-Starscream
-Smokescreen
-Ratchet
-Dinobot
-Hot Shot
-???Red Alert???
-???Drift???

4 voyagers:

-Vector Prime
-Overload
-Inferno
-Leo Prime

It also says "first waves in January 2009," which was last month, around when most of these started showing up. This leaves only 2 unknowns, in the deluxe class.

JSon
02-13-2009, 09:21 PM
-Bumblebee voice changer looks pretty sweet
-Only 3 leaders? If the Fallen was supposed to be a leader does that mean that Megatron gets the shaft?
-Can't wait to find out who the other Human alliance vehicles are. Hope for the Audi, but I doubt the Decepticons have any form of human alliances.
-Devastator sound amazing. He had better be freakin' huge for that price. Hopefully LARGE than a supreme, but that might be wishful thinking
-Seems like a lot of Universe and Animated stuff is supposed to be coming, is it going to be new? Repaints? or are they just counting excising release stuff that will be shipped?

Nocturn
02-13-2009, 09:27 PM
-Can't wait to find out who the other Human alliance vehicles are. Hope for the Audi, but I doubt the Decepticons have any form of human alliances.

*COUGH PRETENDER ALICE COUGH*

astrana
02-13-2009, 10:24 PM
-???Drift???

I think it is already confirmed by hasbro that they will not make drifter toy

GMfan
02-13-2009, 10:36 PM
-Only 3 leaders? If the Fallen was supposed to be a leader does that mean that Megatron gets the shaft?

- I think the Fallen is a voyager sized vehicle that when transformed stretchs out to a leader height (think Animated Lockdown deluxe alt mode, voyager sized robots mode)
- The 3 they have planned are Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, and Ironhide

Optimus_Prime
02-13-2009, 10:56 PM
I think it is already confirmed by hasbro that they will not make drifter toy

Wasn't it Hasbro Australia that said that, and then it was confirmed by Chris Ryall that they probably didn't know about it, and that it is still coming?

http://tformers.com/transformers-ryall-universe-drift-toy-still-coming/10908/news.html

Animelee
02-14-2009, 01:42 AM
Hmm, 19 Animated figures...That's not BAD, but it's not good, either. I wish they would have more, we already know like half of them, anyways.

brr-icy
02-14-2009, 03:03 AM
looks like all i need are a couple universe and the animateds that are left, not falling for the revenge of the shelf warmers