PDA

View Full Version : kary

WarriorPoet
01-18-2009, 07:43 PM

chans formers
03-01-2009, 06:49 PM
awesome to deal with!nice prices,good communication and prompt shipping!!highly recommended!!!

Echotransformer
03-06-2009, 09:42 PM
Yep, ditto for the good experience...bought a few items and everything went great...thanks a bunch!

Omega_Prime
03-09-2009, 10:53 PM
Great prices, great items great person especially in person!

Bruticus82
04-13-2009, 01:58 PM
Great communication, fast shipper, very reasonable prices! I would definitely buy from them again.

Guber
06-09-2009, 03:45 PM
BUYER BEWARE!
Um, yeahh... I bought some stuff from this guy recently.... and he completely ripped me off. All the stuff I bought arrived to me broken. Everything showed up in a tattered box with absolutely NO padding or protection inside. The guy just carelessly threw everything in the box and sent it off. When I tried to explain things to him and work it out, he blamed the post office and said I should have bought insurance! Let me tell you, no amount of insurance would have made those items arrive safely given the careless way he shipped it. Actually, I wouldnt be surprised if they were all broken BEFORE he sent them... but he knew that if I complained about it he could pass the buck to the post office, who will of course do nothing about this. Paypal wont touch it either cuz it wasnt through Ebay. Anyway, this guy may seem nice and pleasant over email, but I say he's a crook. Buy at your own risk.

kary
06-21-2009, 12:28 AM
Just in my defense, the product was shipped in the condition that i described and I'm assuming was damaged during shipping. If you don't purchase insurance then I'm not at fault. Sorry.

I've had many people purchase things from me both directly in person, and shipped locally, nationally and internationally. Other than Guber, I've never had a complaint. You can also ask about me on TFW2005.com as I've been selling things there also. Thanks everyone for your purchases thus far.

Guber
07-13-2009, 05:35 PM
Yes, by all means go ahead and check his feedback on TFW2005. You'll see he has a complaint there too, regarding his questionable shipping practices.
Think twice before giving this guy your money.

brr-icy
09-04-2009, 01:05 PM
bought a cybertron primus from him, packed well, and arrived safe, thanks

renegade_decepticon
11-04-2009, 06:14 PM
Overall an awesome nice dude ^_^

Armada Jetfire is in 100% great shape!
Great Commication skills and would do business with again!

A+++

blazintrini
11-07-2009, 10:14 AM
Met with Kary. Was easy to communicate with and easy transaction. Great seller

Nerdlingers
11-24-2009, 05:10 PM
Good man, good sales. Would do business with Kary again.
If I don't see you soon, then next year at BotCon!
CHEERS

Dark Rage
03-06-2010, 06:47 PM
Great seller, did a local meetup and it was a smooth transaction.