PDA

View Full Version : Classics Chromia

Nightshade83
12-16-2008, 12:06 AM
This is a Christmas present for my online friend Lita. She and her husband have just about every TF in existance between them in their HUGE collection, but I bet they don't have this one! :D

Basically a straight repaint of Cybertron Override. I used the model paints my little brother had given me as an early Chirstmas present, plus turquoise seas nail polish for the cockpit and tires. I topped it off with one of the Autobot stickers that came with the cute little Barricade watch Lita had sent me. I didn't like how Override just had her Autobot symbol off to the side. Chormia, on the other hand, is a proud femme. She'd wear hers proudly, right over her spark.

I have only one problem now. I don't really want to give her up. :o

I hope Lita likes her. Considering how much she likes taking photos of her Movie Ironhide, Chromia here should make her photo collection a whole lot more interesting.

Nocturn
12-16-2008, 12:07 AM
That's really good looking!

Robimus
12-16-2008, 01:27 AM
Thats pretty sweet!

Nemesis Predaking
12-16-2008, 01:44 AM
Who knew nail polish could work so well.

chans formers
12-16-2008, 02:31 AM
neat!!i cant believe its nail polish!!looks good!

Bruticus82
12-16-2008, 09:45 AM
Very nice! I'm sure your friend will love it. Looks like you did a really good job on the repaint.

Mega-Prime 316
12-16-2008, 05:27 PM
Looking good!
This mold has always reminded me of a big spider when look at it head on..lol

Protoman
12-16-2008, 07:12 PM
Oh my beloved Nitro Convoy..... turned into a girl mold. :(

Nightshade83
12-17-2008, 05:56 PM
Oh my beloved Nitro Convoy..... turned into a girl mold. :(

Don't look at me -- Hasbro did it first by making Override a femme. A change that worked out pretty well, IMO ;)

I thought the mold looked similar to Chromia anyway, in how the top of her helmet sticks out of the top of her vehicle mold, just like Elita One's crew in "The Search for Alpha Trion". Besides, one of the Botcon comics had a version of Elita One as a remolded and repainted Thunderblast, so why not the only other femme from Cybertron who isn't a Mini-con as Chromia?

Still don't really want to mail it off :o

Tech Spec
12-17-2008, 07:01 PM
Nail polish? WOW! You got skills girl, looks really good!

C_Shewins
12-17-2008, 10:41 PM
Nail polish? WOW! You got skills girl, looks really good!
Maybe she will use foundation as primer next time, lol j/k

Good job on your Transformers =)