PDA

View Full Version : animated voyager prime "bomber upgrade"

chans formers
09-13-2008, 10:54 PM
this was a super quick one that took all of 2 hours to make.the rifle is from a loonie store foot tall wanna be gijoe with extra bits added,the gattling gun was from lego and the wing is a combination of hotwheels,matchbox,k'nex,lego and zoids parts.the wing attaches to primes bot mode onto his upper back.it has 3 different sounds and actually sounds like animated prime saying "ready for take off","were under attack" and "returning to base".as usual,the paint is both krylon and automotive.his decals and stripes are all hand cut vinyl including the extended stripes on his shoulder sides.i still havent figured out how to make it attach to prime in truck mode.maybe in the future.:D

Nocturn
09-14-2008, 12:09 AM
This thing is love. Almost made me buy V. Prime when I saw him.

Autovolt 127
09-16-2008, 05:05 PM
nice!

Oreobot
09-23-2008, 11:19 PM
That's cool. :) It reminds me of the rocket pack that Prime borrowed from Sideswipe in G1.

ohnaji
09-26-2008, 12:07 AM
Looks really cool. It kind of reminds me of Mazinger.

Tech Spec
09-26-2008, 01:23 AM
Thats cool! You should make a few more ;)

astrana
09-26-2008, 01:33 AM
Jeez, about time u post this...
also the jetpack has small electronics..
I told him he should make more and put it for sale lol

chans formers
09-26-2008, 08:00 PM
That's cool. :) It reminds me of the rocket pack that Prime borrowed from Sideswipe in G1.actually i was trying to go for more of a "god ginrai"-esqe kinda look.i still want to bash more armor chunks for his legs,arm and possibly a super mode head.all i need now is the time to do i:o t.

Thats cool! You should make a few more ;)as soon as i get the right parts.the wing pack upgrade is basically built from scraps in the parts bin.most of them i cant even remember anymore which/what i ripped apart to get the part needed.:(

Jeez, about time u post this...
also the jetpack has small electronics..
I told him he should make more and put it for sale loli posted this just a few days after our tf meet at bp's.make more and put it for sale you say?hmmm..;)thanks again for the comments guys!:)

DECEPTICON_BRAWL
09-26-2008, 08:15 PM
the gattling gun is not lego is megablox or btr.

chans formers
09-26-2008, 09:55 PM
i know its not btr cause it doesnt have the "btr"embossed on the raised connectors,but it may be megabloks.but doesnt megabloks usually have 'megabloks" stamped on each individual piece somewhere?also,the gattling cannon connects really well to lego bits.

plowking
10-12-2008, 12:37 PM
That looks great!!...really cool addition to a cool toy