PDA

View Full Version : classics g2 jhiaxus

chans formers
09-05-2008, 11:15 PM
ever since i first saw jhiaxus whoop primes butt almost to his death ive wanted a fig of him.now thanks to the marvel x over series i do!!!:D sacrificed are a marvel x over ironman,beastwars rhinox head and a few odds and sods.this project was also my first time trying out a fine tip gundam pen.i still have to finish panel lining the wings and im still deciding whether or not to put decepticon symbols on him or not.i dont recall ever seeing jhiaxus with symbols in the comics though.i may do so in the future. comments and critiques welcome:)

GMfan
09-05-2008, 11:21 PM
Beautiful, good show bro!

General Tekno
09-06-2008, 02:35 AM
ever since i first saw jhiaxus whoop primes butt almost to his death ive wanted a fig of him.now thanks to the marvel x over series i do!!!:D sacrificed are a marvel x over ironman,beastwars rhinox head and a few odds and sods.this project was also my first time trying out a fine tip gundam pen.i still have to finish panel lining the wings and im still deciding whether or not to put decepticon symbols on him or not.i dont recall ever seeing jhiaxus with symbols in the comics though.i may do so in the future. comments and critiques welcome:)

If you put Decepticon symbols on him, make sure they're the G2 insignias.

Those he would probably have on the wings or something, I would wager.

Still, an interesting idea for a mold choice. Now I have to do that with an Iron Man and a Palpatine head though if I get around to it :(

Nocturn
09-06-2008, 12:40 PM
Awesome.

Autovolt 127
09-06-2008, 12:53 PM
come on Hasbro Jhaxius for Universe..teh crappy RID won't cut it with us,

Protoform X
09-06-2008, 01:11 PM
wow thats great...now if only that mold was more articulated

dak
09-06-2008, 01:39 PM
looks great! the mold fits very nicely.

jourdo
09-06-2008, 01:44 PM
You've got some serious skills man. Great job as always!

TTT
09-06-2008, 08:01 PM
Very nice work ! ! !

chans formers
09-07-2008, 11:48 AM
If you put Decepticon symbols on him, make sure they're the G2 insignias.

Those he would probably have on the wings or something, I would wager.

Still, an interesting idea for a mold choice. Now I have to do that with an Iron Man and a Palpatine head though if I get around to it :(
thanks for the comments guys.i did also try palpatines head but it was just too big for this mold (imo) plus the size of his head made transformation to jet mode really difficult,alas thats why i chose the modified bw rhinox head,nice and small yet not tooo small.now to see if theres a way to do a lord straxus.:D

Bruticus82
09-09-2008, 07:34 AM
Excellent job! You captured the comic book look quite well.

Mega-Prime 316
09-09-2008, 10:26 AM
How the heck do you pronounce "Jhaiaxus" anyway??

chans formers
09-09-2008, 10:32 AM
How the heck do you pronounce "Jhaiaxus" anyway??
jhiaxus= gee-ax-us.it was a pun on words by furman back in the marvel g2 series because marvel was killing off the tf comics.